Sunday, August 25, 2013

You're Clear You IN Blood MINE WEak Be I!



                                    You're Clear You IN Blood
                                    MINE Weak Be Blast!

                                    ( In Knees MY My Mine ! )

                                    I Blame I Blare I Blea Blea
                                    Eat By YOU Be I So Lim
                                    Imp Limp I List I Langour
                                    I Lust I LOVE I Lantern

                                    Ohh Over Flesh Fleet Ho Ho
                                    HOT Heap ME Hum Um Ump
                                    Thum Thum Thump I Be So
                                    Ease Under Spell I SPILL
                                    I Splash You Eyes Smi Lash
                                    Smile MILE Mill Meat Me

                                   Under SPELL For Haul LONG
                                   Be Heavened Be Helled BE
                                   Hinted Haunted Flow Flaunt
                                   Flattered Fratterd Be Fret Ret
                                   Wretched Wreakes Racked Rau
                                   Rau Raunched Hau Hau Haunched

                                   Life This Take I Glad I Sail Ha Ha
                                   NOW For Sa Sa Sad Appy Sap
                                   Sapp Sappy I BE Heave Hoed
                                   Hearted Helped Heal Heal healed
                                   I BE Pe Pea Peeled BE Part Of
                                   Me Reunite Knight Nighted BE

                                   Thee With Four For Nights 4 Days
                                   NOW For EVE Adam MORE Us
                                   Knee To Toe Kim To Tone Ours
                                   Tune WE In So Swell So Sweet
                                   We Of OTHER Know NOW Well
                                   Song Words Melodies Rhythms OURS

No comments: