Friday, August 30, 2013

I've Been Clothed All My Life / I Actively Crave Now My Nake Nake Nakedness


                                    I've Been Clothed All My Life I Act
                                    I Actively Crave Now My Nake Nake
                                    Nakedness And I Sense The Same In
                                    Thee.

                                    You Blurt Out Signals Your Messages
                                    Be Bold Brash Loudly my Dear Blunt
                                    To Some An Affront, To Me A Wake
                                    Call Me Up!

                                    I Feel Acutely The Same And Want
                                    To Strip To Feel The Light Of My
                                    Skin's Lightness In Weight To See
                                    It's Whiteness As I Did Yours Eve
                                    Even In Darkness.

                                    You Sent The World A Message
                                    You Let Any Of That Were There
                                    Listening All Us Gathered Close
                                    Together At Ease Do What We
                                    Please Get Naked

                                   I Wonder Just Now Would You
                                   Have Stripped? I Know I Would
                                   I've Been Practicing All Alone Now
                                   For Many Years I Just Wanted I
                                   Just Had Fantasies Of Another One
                                   As Lovely As Thee.
       
                               

No comments: