Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm Miserable IN Intense Intwence InThrice Ago Now Ahora Still-My-Heart-BEAT Agon Agone-To-Knee-MINE I Implore For Mercy YOURS To Me Please GIVE!



                                    I'm Miserable IN Intense Intwence
                                    Inthrice Ago Now Ahora Still-My-
                                    Heart BEAT Agon Agone-To-KNEE
                                    MINE I Implore For Mercy YOURS
                                    To Me Please GIVE!

                                    The Wait The Worried Wonder I Wand
                                    Me Thoughts Do Wander In Fear In
                                    Fracture In Frission In Frantic In Froth
                                    Fruited Favors Frosty FeMAY MAY MALES
                                    Mighty Mirth Might Not Right To Be Left
                                    Alone No Bone No Pebbles Just Hard

                                    Stone I'm Hardened I'm Not Heartened
                                    I'm Feathered In TAR In Condem On
                                    Dem Demme Na Nat Nation In NO
                                    Regrets Have I HOPE Given Me To
                                    Feel My Eternal My Time On Earth
                                    Since My Birth My Total Worth My

                                    Wonder At US My 'Thrall At BEing
                                    DisCOVER Uncover FEELings My
                                    Mine IT Mine Them Ours/Mine!
                                    Myster Mister Miss Misses Master
                                    Mistress Mighty Heart Much Soul
                                    More Magnificent Nake Ache Ness Ness Ness!

No comments: