Sunday, August 25, 2013

To Strip Down Be Bare Below One's Chinny Chin Chin!

                                   

                                     To Strip Down BE
                                      Below One's Chin
                                      Chinny Chin Chin
                                      SKIN Da Rabbit Habit!
                                      Too Bare BE Bear The
                                      Skin Skinned BE

                                      To TAKE The Dare THE
                                      Bai Bai Bait Of One Dear
                                      So Close So True So Bo
                                      Bol Bold IT EnBOLDen
                                      GO Go For IT GO Golden
                                      Be I Then Boldened Brash
                                      Brash Brashed Brazened To
'                                     END For See What COME
             

                                     Could IT Of The Dare Da
                                     Call The DeCLARE Clair
                                     Clear Cleared Could NOT
                                     Then I See Yeah YET I
                                     CHALlenge Did Ledge I
                                     To Jump No Not YES!

                                     Yeah I Had To I Just Had
                                     To Bait Damned BE If NOT!
                                     To Water's Test At Waves'
                                     Edge I Did Announce I Would
                                     Strip DOWN Be Bared My
                                     Skin My Hair My Fat My Round

                                     My Body In Glor Gore Glory
                                     The Weak The Old The Wrink
                                     Da Wrunk So Many Vari Ari
                                     Cose Airy Snake-Like Vein
                                     Pretty Pry Proud My Marks
                                     My Dives My Arcs My Cons

                                     Con Ca Cav Caves Of Flesh
                                     Flat Flabs Flab Abs Abbys
                                     Souls' Abbeys Abels Aban
                                     Bands Of Bandons Be Blat
                                     Blat Blatant March Ants ON
                                     Be Proud Primmed Rimmed

                                     BE SELF @ Six Six Ixty Ohhh
                                     ALL Or None FUN Or Fraud
                                     I Pledge To Ledge To LEAN
                                     OVER Not OVER Neve Neve
                                     Nerve Never END Round BE
                                     My Ass On 'Play 'Disp LAY

                                     NEVER Self No Conscious
                                     I Be Content Be Ap App Appy
                                     Be There For Eyes Hers To See
                                     To be Displayed Play Played
                                     THERE In All Glory Gory My
                                     Oh Ours Mine MIned Primed!
   
                   
         
                                       

No comments: