Monday, August 26, 2013

Night Owl, Night Owl! I Need You Now! With You I Must Talk



                                   Night Owl Night Owl!
                                   I Need You Now!
                                   With You I Must Talk

                                   I'm So Tired Si Frayed!
                                   I Fear I May Have 'Cert
                                   Now Strayed In Wanting

                                   In Waiting You For To Show
                                   Me Those Big Warm Eyes
                                   As I Say To You : " Let's Go! "

                                   " Now ?!? " You Ask Me
                                   " Yes Now " I Say For As
                                   We All Know From Our Pasts

                                   There's Never A Better Time
                                   No Time To Waste As Time
                                   Is Precious & Now So Join

                                   Me Let's Discover / Uncover
                                   More Of Ourselves As We
                                   Streak Into Our Moon Dance!

No comments: