Friday, August 30, 2013

You Don't Need Your Daily " T " Fix Like I Need My Daily " K " Mix!



                                    You Don't Need Your Daily " T " Fix "
                                    It Painfully Is Occurring To Me Like
                                    I Need My " K " Kicks To Quell My
                                    Anxiety My Fear My Wrenching Gut
                                    My Freeze-Up My Heavy Aghh -
                                    ON-MY-Knees !

                                    I'm A Fucking Bloody Mess I Am
                                    And We Haven't Even Fucked! I'm
                                    Rather , At Least , Quel My Beast ,
                                    PROUD Of That! Oh, Don't Get Me
                                    Wrong I'm Flesh 'N Blood , I Ohhh
                                    Boil Ohhh So Up Up Ohhh Over I
                       

                                    Do , I Will, I Would I Want To , I
                                    Would Like To Risk It For A Spill
                                    For The Rest Spell Of Life Mine-
                                    OURS To Mine My-Our Feelings
                                    To Our Depths To Fix My Love
                                    Habit That Grew Madly So Sudden

                                    I Did Not Know I Did Not Plan I
                                    Did Push To Discover Yeah Uncover
                                    Your Limits Your Pronouncements
                                    Made Of Air Or Substance Were They?
                                    Taunts Or Teases Or Fantasy Fantastical
                                    Desires Blared Out Boastfully Full Of

                                    Noise Of Pomp Of Bravado But Else Little
                                    I Had To Know You Did For me Raise
                                    The Idea A Real Hope I Wanted To Know
                                    Now I had To Know What Would Happen
                                    What Would You Do What Would Be
                                    Your Response What Could Actually Of Us

                                    Hell To Hell Heave The Heavens Open The
                                    Skies, Buffered By Sea Oats, Challenged
                                    By Angry Night Defiant Crabs The Con The
                                    Pros  ( ?!? ) A Stan Stand It's Ground The
                                    Waves Of The Beach At Night To Mark
                                    Our Progress, To Fix Our Moments Of

                                     Each Other That We Plainly So Come Forth
                                     So Comfortably We Do Each Love It's
                                     Obvious That For Other THING We Have
                                     I Know I Want It I Would Love To Know
                                     Do You Want It Good Boy Good Girl We
                                     Have Actually Been As Close To Naughty!
             


                         

No comments: