Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm Living With The Joy We Found , Uncovered, Deep Inside Us Both



                                    I'm Living With The Joy We Found,
                                    Uncovered, Deep Inside Us Both
                                    The Calming Peaceful Feeling Of
                                     A Care , Mutual, Of Two Souls
                                     That , Connected So Very Long
   
                                     Married Both They Were So The
                                     Connection, Their Feeling, Their
                                     Expression Was Fleeting, Immediate
                                     Filling - Fullsome - Whole -No Hole
                                     Flashing Quickly , Even Late At Nigh

                                     Ahhh The Balm The Anticipation The
                                     Forefront At The Very Front The Edge
                                     The Night's Dark Calm Of Wondering
                                      I Did Back Then I Wandered Through
                                      Amongst My " What If ?!? " Feelings
 
                                      Wishing You Were There In Person By
                                      My Side As We Would , Day & Night
                                      Like The Exploring Daring Souls We Are
                                      You My Darling My Fountain Of Mirth
                                      Of Unbridled Laughter & Joy , My

                                      Friend That I Love So Purely First For
                                      The Most The Lust I've Learned To
                                      Hold At Bay For The Honesty You
                                      Bring To, Give, Share With Me Is
                                      The Purest Ever So Far For This Soul

                                       I've Been Impatient, I've Run & Stumbled
                                       You've Taught Me A Patience I Did
                                       Not Quite Know So Well Till Now For
                                       The Other Night It Was Rewarded I Was
                                        So Much So I'm Aglow Peacefully So

                                       Thankful So Full So Steady So Partially
                                       Complete, So Partial To You , I Come
                                       I Ask To Nakedly So Naturally Face 'N
                                       Hold You, Touch You, Kiss Your Cheeks
                                       If I Have Not Yet Said, I'm Yours

                                       In My Mind, In My Heart, In This Burning
                                       Soul With Ragged Worn Soles, Hands Worn
                                       Body Soaring Sailing Skipping 'Scaping
                                       Eyes Exploring Looking From Your Face
                                       Down Your Tanned Suit Of Warm Flesh

                                       Your Whiteness Where Rays Of Sun Were
                                       In Your Modesty Not Welcomed To Touch
                                       Your Beauty Your Contrasts Your Being
                                       There Somehow Not Moving Away From
                                       Me, You , Too Are Mine That Me All Said

8/28/13  love one another.
           
                                   

No comments: