Monday, August 26, 2013

Not Interested In Young Women I'm Happy With Mine



                                   Not Interested In Young Women
                                   Happy With Mine My Age
                                   I'm More Comfortable And
                                   Think Any Way Of Self As

                                   Perpetually Young At Heart
                                   Soul, No Thoughts of Old

                                  To Me, My Frame My State
                                  Of Body Physical I Know
                                  I Still Want It - Want It All
                                  Never Too Old To Feel
         
                                  Young Youthful In Our Age
                                  So Love In , Love Out
                                  Such A Lovely Balance
                                  To Be Adored By The One

No comments: