Monday, August 26, 2013

I Told You Once You're All That Matters All That I Want



                                    I Told You Once You're All
                                    That Matters All That I Want
                                    I Smiled With Confidence As
                                    Beach On Sand In Light We Sat
                                    I Pointed To Another A Younger
                                    Told You I Her Did 'Deed Note

                                    Told You I Did 'Deed Get A Rise
                                    Get An Urge A Tug A Pull
                                    But That ALL Indeed I Did Want
                                    Was YOU And That You I'd
                                    Come For To Come Together To
                                    Quench My Thirst Of Flesh Yours

                                    I Smiled As I Admitted A CONSTANT
                                    But YOU Your Smile Your Laugh
                                    Your Lovely Animation And Life
                                    You're So Very Alive So Very Special
                                    You Know Not This Yet WE All
                                    Plainly Do See Your Honest VITALity!

                                    I Need IT More NOW  'N Ever
                                    BE I Once Alone Now Feel More
                                    Self Of Me More Feel Whole
                                    YOU Said To Me That You
                                    Adore Me You Clearly Trust Me
                                    What More Man Of Woman Can ask!?!

                                   I Ask Not Another I Pray Thanks
                                   I Preen i Prance I Life I Love
                                   I Dance I Romance I Revisit I
                                   Resort I Remember I Return
                                   Ohhh Over I Gain Again A Life
                                   On Hold Once Did I Sadly Put

No comments: