Friday, August 30, 2013

I Celebrat You Yes / You Need Not My Vali / Vali Validay-Night-Tion!



                                     I Celebrate You Yes
                                    You Need Not My Vali
                                    Vali Vaiday-Night-Tion
                                    You Have My Love, My
                                    Care, My Thoughts, My
                                    Prayers, My Thanks,
                                    Gracias, Merci, Pregos
                                    You Never Will Have
                                    Such A Word Come
                                    'Tween Us - Validation
                                    Sounds So Formal, So
                                    Sever Severe As We

                                    Equals Be With Neither
                                    Peer!
                                    We Casual Comfortable
                                    Appear
                                    We In Love It Us
                                    Does Steer
                                    Way Way Far Away
                                    From
                                    Damned That Notion -
                                    Sepa
                                 
                                   Rate Us By Ocean
                                   From
                                   Any Fear!

     8/31/13  Love one another.

                     
                       

No comments: