Friday, August 30, 2013

Quiet Speak Spoke Poke Pick Moment Brief Rare So Voice Yours Hear I?!?



                                    Quiet Speak Spoke Poke Pick Moment
                                    Brief Rare So Voice Yours Hear I?!?
                                    Wanting Me From Your Lips Much So
                                    So Much More Hear Your feelings For
                                    Me Pressed Gently To My Ears I Do
                                    More I Daily Could Will Still Hear Here?

                                    You Hide, Do Not Think The Tort The
                                    To You-From-Me Torture An Agghh
                                    Bring me To My Knee Not Knot To
                                    You From Hear My Love My Dear!
                                    You Can Me Put Out With Words So

                                    Many Few? This Man In Many Wants
                                    So Desperate To Hear Some Kind Yeah
                                    Some Thoughts Some Warmth Some
                                    Care Some Your Deepest Or Most Sha
                                    Sha La La La Low 'N High Hello Hi!
                             

                                   I Crave Word I Crave Your Balm Your
                                   Voice To Know You Miss me Some Lots
                                   Much As I Do Do You A Constant Yes
                                   I Must Make A Stance I Must Reason
                                   Myself With Instead Of Treason I Gra
     
                                  Gra Grasp Rasp GRAB For Any Crum
                                  Crum Crumbs, Fallen On Ground Matter
                                  Not - Five Rule Seconds Be Helled Or
                                  Damned I Crave To Hear Anything To
                                  Simply Daily Hear That Gentle Calming

                                 Voi Voi Vai Vai Vroom Voice Yours Of!

No comments: