Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'm Going To Loan You One Of My Balls Indefinitely I Am



                                   I'm Going To Loan You One
                                   Of My Balls Indefinitely I Am
                                   To Give You Courage To Forge
                                   Right On Through That's Your
                                   Gift From Me To You It Is!

                                   For Kid, I 'Cert Do Really Yeah
                                   I believe In You I Know You
                                   Can With Just A Push A Little
                                   Shove Do Mighty Things All
                                   Of Your Own Making I Know

                                   You Just Need The Courage Of
                                   One Of My Single Tootin' Balls!
                                   One Of Mine Is Super Strong Yeah
                                    'Nough To Go Esily Round 'N
                                   So Here You Go Use It Proud

                                   Use It Well, Yours For A Spell

No comments: