Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Did Not - I Do Not Play Myself, I Play My Mind Instead



                                   I Did Not - I Do Not Play Myself,
                                   I Play My Mind Instead As Now
                                   I Purely Know I Cleanse Myself
                                   Hot Water Bakes The Living Day
                                   Light Out Of Me Leaving With Me
                                   A Purer Spirit That Has Welcomed

                                   Me, It Welcomed Heartily, Soulfully
                                   To Reclaim It's Fertile Restless Hard
                                   Knotted Wood Shaftily Back To
                                   Bore Bare Wits Mine In Witness Back!
                                   But Mostly It's My Love With You

                                   You've Brought Me Back You Have
                                   You've Opened My Body To Feel
                                   Senses All Calmed Are They And I
                                   Am Comforted Not Frightened You
                                   Have Immeasurably Me Min(d)ed My All

                                   More Than A Friend More Than A
                                   Lover Still Only Of My Imagining
                                   Boy Have I Imagined I'm Here To
                                   Say That I Have Felt So Close To You

                                   How This Has All Come To Be Is A
                                   Direct Reflection Of You & Me My
                                   Oh Dear Dear Me! You Have Been
                                   My Step Side-By-Side Your Words
                                   First Emboldened Me To Chance My

                                  First Step You Little, You Lot Did Know?
                                  You, Too Were Emboldened Were A
                                  Tease For Me? The More Than Eye Candy
                                  You Were Hoping To be So Much More?
                                  It Was You All Along From The Very Start?!?

                                  And Yet So Silent Do You Be With Nary A
                                  Word No Clue For Me? Just I Think On It
                                   I Wonder What Two Fine Engineers Both
                                   Us Be To Have Mastered This Scene This
                                   Yearning Calm Burning To Flame To Life!

No comments: