Thursday, March 21, 2024

The life in words is a treat, honor, obligation for me to reveal, unveil, align, distribute, create, piece together, form, envision, capture,nshare

 I react I respond I eat and drink and all

It is absorbed, infused, broken, regurgitate

Mate date rate equate emman ewoman sip

Cip pa ma pa ma ta tat tit tot tip tap pate tate!





All amalgamate all impregnate, sate my fate!

My fat, my belly, it comes with my territory 

I cannot tell you all as I barely know what I know,

And by no means is any of it ALL! I do have a ball!

My balls act up disrupt, inter-outer ME rupt wrap

Strap crap crepe Suzette creep rap tap a tap tap me!

So I do , I work, I move, I lust, I listen, I  long , so 

linger languish brandish outlandish inner , too dish

Push posh past paste parcel partake piss perform pay!

No comments: