Wednesday, March 13, 2024

You come over to our house and expect it to be yours, calling the shorts, upset when not alerted, not coming outside to greet our guests

 




Preferring to be inside, happy to see our dog

Sitting in your place in our living room, read-

Ind, scrolling your iPad while both your mom

And I, your dad, fix dinner, not getting up even

To offer any help, having to be asked to set our

Table, to make water, alla struggle, talking to

Your mother as I am not even there, that hurts!

Telling her what a good meal she has made, never

Acknowledging me and what I might have contributed!

That hurst so bad, makes me so mad! I say nothing to be

Considerate of your mother that will defend you even

When Sophie has asked me to ask you to help her in the

Kitchen. What an awful mess, lazyiness I call it, so self-

Centered, over for another free meal at 38 when you should

Be home with your three cats keeping them company, looking

For your own life apart from us, being brave enough to go out

On a limb, I worry for you, I worry for the both of you, both

Enablers, that special bond is something,  but come on, cut

That umbilical chord once and for all, grow up, move along,

Let each other live your own lives! I worry, too about me? I

Am caught up in all of this and am mad, resentful, hurt, bleeding

 inside, and very unhappy about all of this, so I go off, like so

Many men, not included, not even a second third fourth or fifth

Or spare wheel, like nothing at all, just someone paying some of

The bills and left out for the most part because I am too much 2 handle

And you all simply yes , for sure, simply rather not!

No comments: