Saturday, March 2, 2024

Ten minutes of sip sip sip cawPheeeee now agora agora ! Amo esto si oui oui poco cafe este matina!

 El liberated my freedom pais profundo decontract 

Ici aqui con mios Milagros ce matin a mi casa et

Avec la plait dehors, the rain buffering my space

Here before I drive off to work the coffee now so





Bubbling up como volcanico vulture frothing up

And out like sparkling vinho espumantes of all

Kinds to fill my Contigo coffee cannister once

Again, both silver colored just like my Bialetti

Mika Expresso that together all this plus MAs

Los images peinturas , so to create , dans Mia

Cabeza, so heady, so vivido si Claro clair oui

J’adore the tangential paths and connections I 

Form to transport me to realms I love to imagine

And visit off and on as now it’s time to take my

Two blood pressure pills and allergy tablet and

In my James Bond sedan sparkling night blue be

Off to mi trabajo et vendamos los Vinhos finos 

Brasileiros!

No comments: