Friday, March 1, 2024

9 2 9;,mtill 9! A.M., time to rise, been in and out, of slumber , so warm and cool kool chill, some beans here, now to spill! Hurray to me and my life!

Hurry up and wake up and run out to play!





 Can you dig it?! Can you wary!?

My ey s still outta focus so be I

Here so full of care to type what

I mean and not hit another letter





And have auto- correct change 

All the meaning so I do not rec-

Ognize at all what the devil now 

Heaven before I meant to say,

All one and the same,  NOT!!

Lying here on my bed under

Partial covers, the rest naked

On plain air for the room to

See shutters down with a

Crack, so perhaps for the

Birds, chipper- monks and





Squirrels, too, it’s now  8 5 8!

Soooo close to b 9, now 9 0 3!

How fast time flies! I am now

And always so caught up in time!

My time, our time, all time, I so

Cherish it all! Just to be and feel






So very alive! It’s both a thrill

And an honor for me, I love 

ItvALL so, I think of it so

Often, filled with appreciation 

And constant sentimental over-

Spills! Enjoying all the splendid

Frills, man woman many of

Which I make out into something

Special to share so others, too see

Feel the small things in life bring

Me such fulfillment and fill me to

Bursting with love joy and thanks

Amongst all the dissatisfactions 

And hardships that are some of

Our lots in life! We must all try

And rise up and embrace ourselves 

And others , too, try and make

Our lives as and include us all as

One as human as here to live big!






So go on and shoot me if you disapprove!
I live my life naked and am better for it!
I share openly my nakedness, not to some
Offend, but to others show it’s okay to be
Naked, proud, not fearing, not scared but
Confident and more myself than when
Clothed,,constricted,  the blood flow not
The same, so my thoughts boxed in and
My feelings, too, hidden more, alone
More, I feel more a part of life naked!





Milk of human kindness, now 9 1 5 A.M.
Time to dash and walk our dog, our son
Comes to join us from Brooklyn soon!

No comments: