Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Feeling good this day of Tues! What will it hold, dangle, do, be as I am, too, aware, unaware!?!?

 Only ten minutes to type before I drive off to the known

Not knowing all as so many things simply happen when

I am around ,and I have no real concrete notion of what

They actually may require attention from me , and that,





My friends, those I know, those I do not, are what lies in 

My path in one manner of thinking as that is the old way,

Whatvarebthe new ways? Are there really any new ways



A few precious minutes to sip my coffee now, loving that!

Except for each and every one of us because we are I’ll so

Not acquainted with those things that once occurred over 

And over again, new to those now, too familiar to those of

Yore! Time now for me to get out there and so frankly explore! 





No comments: