Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The forces be with me, some forced on me, some I force myself against, and others just appear to me

 Their appearance comes quite clearly into me

My brain my skull my thoughts, feelings, soul

Quite spirited most, wordy converses like those

Shoes for running to traverse my many rooms





Like square, as in rectangle, most with windows,

All with doors, sometimes inside of me and yet

Souvent dehors outdoors in explores explodes

So many frogs, lizards, snakes in waters and

Tall grasses, yes Monsieur's Mesdames, and toads!

I love to see them all, that loud pecking of so

Many woodpeckers, there to feast on the bounty

Of so many decomposing limbs and branches,

They, too come in small, mid and large sizes,

And that striking necks in deep bright cadmium

Reds that shout out so quick, such intense flashes

Of their presence, but you have to look quick!

So often they disappear behind the trunks of trees

To be heard and sorely not seen on ‘ mis en scene ‘!





To be so inspired, to as if climb lofty towers outside

Hoping for that best that princess that prince looking

Out a stoned solid window out upon the expanse of

So much held within those plains, those views are

So engaging if not for the only thing in our brains

As we climb up to taste those fruits and sate our

Desires! It’s a worldly wonder, one of so many, mag-

Nified in our thoughts and transcribed from our so





Growing feelings, what if anything will any of us

Attain, if anything at all!?! Which begs the question

Is the moments thinking and wishing for that embrace,

That kiss more rewarding than either embrace or kiss

Once attained!? That’s too much time to spare on our

Hands and in those waves of energies and sparks of

Words to bother with these answers as living fully and

Striving mightily is our path to being so fully engaged





And engaged to marry our actions as they happen and

As they dismay, entertain, befuddle, bemuse, be of

Contract irritations to our very peace of living as us,

As ourselves that should be both championed, congratulated!





No comments: