Monday, March 11, 2024

To be completely open to discovery, to totally want a recovery of me before I was engineered in many overt and not them clear or obvious , insidious , selfish, dark ways ! To my innocence my naïveté stripped, tethered, tarred,mstripped away!

 Innocence led astray a stray animal that perhaps

I, on my own strayed off to wonder wander play!

Out of the lights-o-spot-not-centered not mentored

Simply by one’s own guts off to uncover and live





On the edge of safeness, on the borders of possible

Injuries and bad choices topped and tripped up to

Result in the mistakes made they certainly were 

And who will bear their responsibilities and realities?





Who will pay? Who will stay? Who will be brave?

Who will say that it was on them? Not on their so-

Called friends, if friends they ever really were!?!?

The buck has to stop somewhere? This time with me?





This moment with you? Are we both at fault? I say so!





No comments: