Monday, March 1, 2021

Why am I so sensitively insensitive insensitised senses dulled dashed darned damned serving me wrong bruising me senseless so right be i tween twisted torn not able to feel as much, reach out to others numbed heart locked mind-walled tripe!

my poem my save saving my soul my grace
why am i so sensitively insensitive sheathed in such mindful defense protectiveness?, Of what for why, where then for reason must find! stop me being so blinded so blinded fold folded fow reasons why!?? the senses so cold the walling so stern the feelings so blinded gnawing on cast off ribds, rimming worn chapped lips no more gloss for me ma! no more beef for me dad! no more intoss off my sealed-shut yolk, i beat my chest, oinch my nips kiss your nape hold your lower back close , clasping your hands no more pulling reins back no more holding my worn rat at attled e e Emmmm emote my motions shiw my motions' flamed flated fleshed free fragrant free unfrozen here now forever revealed to toward wards you us ours yours caring for showing exuberant excited ecstatic eratic erupting enormous freed emotions!
feel my joy triumphant! Tony 3/1/2021 happy Monday night to all!

No comments: