Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Feelin’ weight of awake to firth go into out of space on earth if I can be mustered not mastered, welding wielding my wildness , innocence in youth, full frontal rearal Monty Tony naked blessed Mmmm yum my yours our natural normal nightly days’ daily naked frankness mess Mr Mrs Miss Young adolescent mad burning brush blush bliss blast break into and luxuriated false so fatal to our futures once solo now cumbined come-bind come blind come hither come mingle monument mindful youth stolen quickly now so blind yet illuminated, too by the light ours!

i am mastering i am soloing i am singing/ on my path tired torn raged smelling of / Smoke of fire elumed consumed nburned to / Basting bastard dastard fastard fistard / yank me my cain yeah para mios juevos por / Senor Senora por favor so I may gain favor / By you used to tame my heaving soul my wanting / I am a slave to my innerness of base bastard / Brute buried by night cawing black crow sheeny / Shiny feathers flapping cock strutting like so / Man Woman many curved green bananas who's wicks / Are desperate fo licks for laps no need for maps / You all open to us harbor deep in sigh side you.
flying wild flying high and mighty solo! Tony 3/3/2021

No comments: