Tuesday, March 2, 2021

What is present is hardly present and rarely center stage

what is present is hardly ever present and rarely ever center stage / i am present a syphon a sieve a conduit a waterway a paint brush / a maze a miniona man a centered-self large largely sexual mostly / focused lrimed so on myself i primarily dwell dwindle delight/ i rarely see ir inagine enoughof a bug picture as mostly i search / i pee i perch i parcel i practice , imagine my next libes, the / scene the scenario, what part will i play? How will them - you / i delight with song with dance, jumos I prance in search of / raw sexual romance like in perpetual trance, drunk on both / life with some wine, women and men, children perhaps fast asleep / at night i unveil i reveal unseal i stalk i stand i lounge i / lust i laugh i long for tails and tales and ipended skirts and / manhoods so much bigger longer grandet impressive than mine / i am base i am narrow i am shallow i eat skin bobe and marrow / i am here now myself me my mine all myself here to save to / salvage and refocus, to finish my goodly tasks started yet not/ finished to be completed truthful at last before i hit my grave / be me myself fully developed focused fine fiddle fond frank firm / in my finished always really simple approaching a glory glad / gleeful finish frothy free fresh and friendly as always yeah / be together total man artist husband father before my final / cum cum cum , you and I must know each other love each other / we are alone together in our own worlds approaching land sea / sky water earth to our trye hones and faith in ourselves each / other returning to reload gas up guzzy up glare flaur flurt up!


No comments: