Saturday, March 6, 2021

The single act to be single, singled out, the game,mthe dare, the check ,,, mmmmm, mate, clean our plates, eat, burp, fart, piss, shit our inners our inwards, our inner working ow ow ouch ouch,mOUT!

What are we waiting for? who has influence over us? who wishes us fail?! / I feel great till i do not!? Where and when is it i am able to !.! / To feel, anything !? Anything at all!?KnDo i feel at all !?! I donfeel / But do I feel more than perfunctory feels!? Do i feel quickly like / Slithering eels with one simple mind, one simple notion, one simple / Motion simply to live to eat!? Am I anymore than an organism a means / To an end, a conduit from one channel into another channel of life / Will i beat you down, be best down, by you, by me, by us, by,others/ I we us do not even know?!L In sun wind rainnsleet hail thunder / Lightning snow , in slumber wide awake!?? will I even evernsay / Check mate! check me out mate, i check myself out, too mate! / Would ypu like to ever mate mate?! or just fool around like fools / We are playing with fire, ours, we will burn ourselves so we do not / Recognize ourselves for that is better because as we are now mate / We would shudder we would give outselves a heart attack to see us / In such disarray, suck sad bad stressed frenzied frantic fraught selves!
lots on our plates, eat till we drop, drink till we swoon, naked so we may spoon, never late, always on time, better soon all us laughing giggly baboons! Tony 3/6/2021

No comments: