Monday, March 8, 2021

I am soooooo on a great voracious vroom boom bam blast blast snarfleBLAT Viognier vermillion varnish variety various vantages vantage point verbosity verassITy voluminous very NOT vomit states of mind soul gut limbs ears, eyes, teeth, tongue, hair, nails, nipples, ass, penis, fingers hands arms states of undress, redress, confess, mess, mastering, coming to fruition to bloom to blossom to bitching-bastard I get, brandishing irons, wishing I was bigger, lonfpger, wondering how and why, so small, so not as hard as should be, why, why so hard, yeah, together, to keep, yeah, IT up,!?? Oh well, PE is my staple, my base, filling up my time thoughts, too much, I must give it all up, refresh, rebuild, move forward, onwards, to continue, uP to the hilt, my saber must find suitable shelters,mstay hid even fleetingly as I puck up my brush to paint paint paint, including myself, fill up my bare ness, celebrate my brute true animal bear ness! Yay!

celebrate! yeah e painting outs on my canvases yay! Tony 3//2021 happy International Women) s Day today! yay!

No comments: