Saturday, March 6, 2021

I am not a sprig chicken, I will never be old even when I ‘m old, I am stronger than my body as long as my thoughts and feelings remain fluid and talking to each other, we will convince my body that iam you g

I am not a spring chicjken,ni will never be old/ Even when i am old i will never be old / even dead / And cold my veins will flow delicious red Bordeau / My arteries will rush soothing mystical Burgundy / In moments of panic and under attack Canors will yes / Help me steady myself, talk to myself, my Quincy Sauv me / Blanc will steel my skin from too much sun , and my Cornas / Will pepper my thoughts late at night rou d our warming fire / Even when I tire the heat in my loin a d hearts will me so / Quick kick ass , mine and others, may even with a Banyuls get / To me like your liquid pierced eyes like one big moment of a / Human kaleidoscope,nyou, me, us all gathered yoyful Alsace cremant / In rhapsodies of fleshed-in flesh-out, visibly aroused, clothes to / e quick, soon torn off, odies ours touch, youth summoned back / Ardor heat agitations so many tweek pinches cocks rising, lubing / Twitching vaginas , ass e posing in mooning both moon and each / Other, no druther just melting like flexh butter , grab hold of / Each of of ourrudders, man woman the wheel steering speed our heads / Lips searching hand groping, fingers tracing tongues nape bathing / Leaving our marks, s ratching hickeys insistent, flesh nit resistant / Yearning in burning a Suidjraut sauterne, a coteaux de Layon, a Chenin / a calva in gulps flow quick, gulp measured dises, crepes and Nirmandy / Ciders The scene Bachanal, no worries no thoughts, justs impulsive / Reactive acts of cop you me us never -too-late lay lie linger lasting / Latio s fleeti gelations to moments know we are all in our minds convinc- / Ing our bodies that we are neverold even when old, that as long as we can / Get ourselves up to mingle go mkngle to mand,e a d handle we will cert / I assert at leat for me i will never even once ever die old being so bold!

No comments: