Monday, March 8, 2021

Why I say what I say, why I do what I do, why I show what I show, why I take pictures like I do ....

Why i say what i say, why i do what i do, why is take pictures like i take / I do it to set ane example for myself, i do it to have a framework to follow / Or rear far away from, to be able to get away as i shudder from the thought / I am a historian of sorts as i see reasons to preserve, to honor to celebrate, / To say thanks in my honest, humble appreciating way, to show on some level/ That i see, i notice, i smell, taste, touch, am touched, that i do care / Indeed in my deeds in doing ,  saying , showing, taking pictures, writing / When i can that you all do matter to me and give me reason and hope / Infinite desires flares, fireworks, example, displays, theater, art to / Guffaw, laugh, cry, weep, wonder and wander, fantasize, prize, loss / Momentary control in my spontaneous reactions to my life, you around / Me happily, sillily, romantically, sexually, gladly to drop trous / nickers , fart, draw inspiration, be uplifted so quickly, jostled tossed / Pleased pleasured treasured, causing me to sleep soundly be myself / True to me myself, be nakedly honest with myself when able, to often / Cum to my senses ALL so often tight- balled up inside, release such / Pressure such burning a wake-up wanna fuck everything - everyone / such a delirious mad insane humane happy, humping horny bastard ! Aaaahhhhhh the joys of being so fully in touch, touched, tempted, teased / Come here please , knickers aside, animal lust mindful coverup, we live / For what, to say, to do, to be seen, to be bold examples for all as it/ Is so often difficult to navigate through life's barrages road blocks! And yet both daily and nightly we face said same challenges and what both/ do we make, so, say, hear, sound, internalize, externalize them to be / Our very best selves off so many shelves, out of closets, no fearing / No more cowardise, no more bullying, no more intimidation ma and pa! Fuck off Society, elitists, old white men compensating for,  fearing death!
i toast roast boast roost, rattle ransack myself and you all, i celebrate our gift ot life, let us all not waste another precious minute! cheers, Tony 3/8/2021 still fighting Covid 19 pandemic we all are! yay to living life fully!

No comments: