Saturday, March 6, 2021

I need no stamp from you of approval, I need no nod or sign or letter or text or email from you to justify my actions, my being, my coming out of my cocoon! Better late better now as I am wiser and more adjusted and happy as I let myself, permit myself to be more me uncensored! Yay!

are you brave like me?, Do you even know, care, give even a rat's ass!?! / I care , i do, i want to please, I do, i like / To make others happy, to let them know i know / That i see them, that they add immeasurably to / My life my joy my eagerness to be so with them / So very real so very special,nso aahhhh alive! / Pretty simple, not so deep and yet profoundly so / I am aware of all around me, you might not know, / To any of you it may none of it sink in/ You may not care, but I do, I care deeply I so do! /
la gorgeous mad fou vida gloriosa loca locas locos con migo! Tony 3/6/2021 feliz Sabadonamigos!

No comments: