Friday, March 5, 2021

Life laughter lulling lilting lovely lingerie g longing lofty

Life laughter lulling lifting lovely lingering longing lofty / longings , mias linguas, not linoleum not lipstick not, lightning not no no no! / Body surfing yes, body language yes, body lotion yes, body contact! / Mind nakedness yes, mind stripping yes, mind over body  not! never / Ever ! Eve meets Steven , Evelyn likes Stephen, Evangelina & Heather and Stephane / Lickity split Lovingly spit spot Giving all they got should be a given! Happiness driven, to be included sometimes, to find common grounds in these days when growing more distant and alone separates and confuses us from proper thinking to band together all our tribes as one and not fight each other at the gains of so few with the pains- ours - of so many!
loving my freedom, my life, my love my laghter my lasting longing lingering lovely lullabies! Tony 3/5/2021 happy Friday all!

No comments: