Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sir, surrender, render the impact like your tail-bender, write a new tale, make a new trailer, find a new tailor! Tail him for sure, tag him, do not let him go, keep him in your sight, no sleep, no break, not even if with an earthquake, we must always and in all ways stick together, sir!

Sir, i beg you sir, iam Sir, sure, for myself never more Sir sure! / Play with words, play fir keep, surely I deserve this Sir, I am / Soworth the fightSir, for my own skin depends deepens on this Sir, / I must now Sir finallyspeak up, speak for myself, address, undress / My deep concerbs, my inner burns, those crippling lost under- Skin / Churns spurns spits spats spermed daily fucking with myself and / Stopping my focus to be more than a dumb-founding churn-sperm man / who only lives to spit out, shout out, jack up, free more heated / Hot scalding gooey sticky pesky protein-rich yucky awful-tasting / Sperm, worms-slithering white jizm jazz pepperoni sausage pork -/ llos-enriched, Blood fierce solidified firm fiery wanton horned / Dick prick saber snake one-eyed male cock a diddle now will cert Sir / Me - you - us ALL fo few do you, churn sperm churn burn sperm, so / As utter uterus Uranus myanus your virgin feminine fertile funnel / Coming soon to a home theater harbor heaven hearth near you oh baby / Sir is so now at your beck back call giving you Sir certain concerns / Certain worries after such quick wanders up our beings and ballooning / Bellues, and all for what!?! For one quick coupling crippling fuck!?!? The call to life, the call to know life to true feel so real so alive / We must constant prick ourselves to know we are really truly alive! yes! A d yet this is simply one maddening prickly cocky cumforth-Thing Point- / Of view attack arrangement mission missjve misile Mr Sir insistent view!/ go on my Sir my dick my snake my pestle my pursuasive Rooster-Bull -Buffalo/ Stallion-Wild-Boar-bore-soar-0piston-till-sore-see-what-awaits-weight-deposited-/ In-store-deplore-s ore-smore-pussy-anal-galore! More more more Who are we, all / Hors hors hordouevres fir one for all, for each other, ever so be-cumming!?? just a rant a rave , pay this no bother, my mind my life my fodder and / Let it be known even with all this madness i am supremely happy and blessed/ To be and to feel so in touch and sooooooooo sinfully-myself-me-my-I-all-here!
I am Sir, supremely happy to be true to myself! happy Sunday today, March 7th, 2021, cheers! during Covid 19 pandemic and yriumphing!

No comments: