Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Mind on fire thoughts aglow catches of clear clouds clattering silent heavy fecundness numb I slip my thumb I point my finger

fruits hang heavy low lighted globes gleam glitter glad / i reach for balls I sample your wares! Excitement flahes flat firm fragrant / Freshly sprinkled showering shyly so sunken deep within! \ the isolating numb warmth suffocates me so , i shout i howl / What recourses at disposal retrieval Nidieval Modern i Mr / I master I disavow the old male whitebpbess as best , it is / No not untie the knots of Society let nudes be male be beauty / Let females be handsome in their beautiful natural full frank / Female nadekness I love so as in love with them I sure am! /
survival of the most naked surprise of the true nakedness not hiding/ Healing heaps of healthy skin bathed in night in shadowed lights/ Flesh to suck on to feast to soothe famined curiosity as we ex X posed / Are not mere curiosities we are regal we are royal wild wonderful gems / in our flush of nakedness!

No comments: