Thursday, December 11, 2014

To Look @ U Is To Stroke-Like My Flesh / 2 Lookt @ Your Lips Is To Grow My Flesh / To See A Head To Toe Of You Drive Me / Yeah Quiet Up I Heave All My Bone-Ahh-Red-Heat / You De-Bone Me You-Throw-Yeah-ME-Dethrone ME! I Grow Hot 4 U I Pierce The Air I Unsheath Myself /I Release MyyySell-Elf-U-Buy-Me-So-With-Ease-Pennies2-Da-Doll-U-R-Dollar! I'm All Yours 2 Hole Holl Hall Haller White U Claim My Bone Your Throw-Me-A-Bone! Please Let Me Bone Hone Moan U B Not More A Loner Like Bat's My Sonar 2 U Working Splend I Spend I Trill I So Thrill I Ahhh AGHHHH Spill!




                                  To Look @ U Is To Stroke-Like
                                  My Flesh / 2 Lookt @ Your Lips
                                  Is To Grow My Flesh / To See A
                                  Head To Toe Of You Drive Me /
                                  Yeah Quiet Up I Heave All My
                                  Bone-Ahh-Red-Heat / You De-
                                  Bone Me You-Throw-Yeah-ME
                                  -Dethrone ME! I Grow Hot 4 U
                                  I Pierce The Air I Unsheath My
                                  self /I Release MyyySell-Elf-U-
                                  Buy-Me-So-With-Ease-Pennies2
                                  -Da-Doll-U-R-Dollar! I'm All Yo
                                  urs 2 Hole Holl Hall Haller White
                                  U Claim My Bone Your Throw-M
                                  e-A-Bone! Please Let Me Bone Ho
                                  ne Moan U B Not More A Loner L
                                  ike Bat's My Sonar 2 U Working S
                                  plend I Spend I Trill I So Thrill I A
                                  hhh AGHHHH Spill!                           

No comments: