Sunday, December 28, 2014

i am ever the dragon, ever you the warrior!

Revealing myself to you, to me. You asked me to, a simply complicated request that went sexual immediately first, then broader with many scratching seconds peeling way my male stubborn sexual insistence, preference, demons/demand-madmadmad-nahnahnahnahnah-ness,mess,blessnessnessnessnessness!   I am one big mess of in my thoughtcontrariness, in my guts directness.    ... no doubt in places, total disarray in others. What is all this fuss?!? I am much too old for all of those, and yet I am perhaps just right for it, too ?! Either way I have locked myself here in with you and I continue to follow. On, to perhaps cross a line or to,forget in my usual haste to slow down. Hello, as you said, my subconscious knows all, I just want to beat a quick path to you ! I hope, I fight to be better than that. We are both betting on that. You have rope already round my neck, you have just labeled me the Dragon and you the warrior. We are friends yet at great odds with each other. We are this we are,apart but together. In foul and in fair weather! Tonight we both take up our places, and now while it is still quite here I will nap yet again as I have scratches in pens, portraits of you to draw you closer to me, and me more infatuated with you and your curly hair and all the rest. We will sparring again be tonight, that is for sure as I push more and modeller upon you andleaveyoulessandlessredressimusyconfess!

No comments: