Sunday, December 28, 2014

i'm a dragon looking to conquer, to have, to make, to in u fil trah tra trate with some my own vidual in in individs so visual to you trates!

I am fire male smile and airborne, drifting, hovering, sniff, I sniff, cop a duff huff shuffle, slam dunk hunk, to hunker into, to look close to tie to set sights, settle into not for, x x, ex, I lore floor flower sprinkle my flower, so bake my baguette mine own, make I it be a making not now forsaking, I look four a new I do, want another conquest, want to write to feel, a right to feel grand in all I do. Yes to harbor, I do harbour feelings, mine emotions, motions r so raw that I cop a ride with,fan the feathers, take flight, be so fluid, be so random, no one to quite be prepared for me and what I might bring to the table! Oh yeah, till I fall to the floor, raw, edgy,passionate, affectionate, till I snore!

No comments: