Monday, December 8, 2014

God Yeas Silver-Haired Man-Of-Ohh-Old / You're Going To Get My Cock's Juices ! ? Slews Of / Sluices Bruces Brace Yourself As I / Race Taste U Your Warm Wall's Embraces / Deep DEEP Pocket Posits 2 Me Leave / To You Older Man / Me-Like Give U My Fountain You-Yout-Youth /-Of Off I Lay U I Lie U I Don't No Sir De-Not-Eve-Ever-U-Deny My King My Soon- / Pry-Prince Never Deny Only Spy / Shoot Deep Sprout Show-Shout Trout Trip Rip / Stck It Mine All U Yours Now 2 U!





                               God Yeas Silver-Haired Man-Of-Ohh-Old
                                / You're Going To Get My Cock's Juices !
                               ? Slews Of /  Sluices Bruces Brace Yourself
                               As I / Race Taste U Your Warm Wall's Emb
                               races / Deep DEEP Pocket Posits 2 Me Leave
                               / To You Older Man / Me-Like Give U My Fo
                               untain You-Yout-Youth /-Of Off I Lay U I Lie
                              U I Don't No Sir De-Not-Eve-Ever-U-Deny My
                              King My Soon- / Pry-Prince Never Deny Only
                              Spy / Shoot Deep Sprout Show-Shout Trout Tri
                              p Rip / Stck It Mine All U Yours Now 2 U!

No comments: