Monday, December 22, 2014

The Ear Of The Earth, The Year Of The Birth / Act Yeah Act U All Actually The Split Second Of So Many Births ... Monday Night, December 22nd, 2014 ...




The Ear Of The Earth, The Year Of The Birth / Act Yeah Act U All Actually The Split Second Of So Many Births , Yes, The Earth's Ear May Hear All , Come To The Hearth Of Earth, Gat At Si @ Gather Round Tight Tie Loose Ends Make A Constant Flow Low-2-High-2-ALL 'Tweens! Yeah I Hear U The EARTH U 2 Me Do Call U Do Me Enter So Enthrall Ohhhhh EARH Be U Quite My Ball Quite Pleasure-Treasure-Measure-Mad madness/ Sadness Some, 2 , Yeah EARTH We Seem To Fie-Foe-Fight, Each One thinking Knows Whats' Right! Outa R Sight Ow, Pow, Zow! Outs Sight, Into R Fly Flight We Of Other Take Nibs Bite Bye-4-Now, Hell Hello Ahhh Again Now Help Now Heal Now Peace 4-Eve-For Adam-4-Us All, How Did We Come To This?!? Some Bliss, Lotta Quests LeadingIn-Out Questions Quiets Shouts, Heels Stabm Words Wound, Heal Use Other Words, Liking Where @ We Both B , Out o Sea, Into Land Landing On Earth's Give And akes, Misses Mistales, Wonders Wanderings, Written, Unwritten, Sopken Some , Often Not, Knots 2 Bind, Bins 2 Sort, Sores To Massage, Smiles To Flourish 2 Nurture 2 Earth Always fins Some Solace, Always 2 Return Eve Even With All Da Burn! All Da Spurn, ALL Da Pressure, Eve Busy Even When We're All So Busy ... I Glad 4 Yeah Glad To More For SO YES, I Return My Earth My Place My Cyber My Space-Once-Void-Filled My Soul ...

No comments: