Saturday, December 13, 2014

I Spear Spread Head I'm Yes / Ahhhh He Hea Head My Nuts My Helmet / Red Sped Hungry Wanting B Fed! / Wed 2 Idea Wed 2 Pulse Imp / My Pull-Of-Pulse Mine Head Embed! / With Every Yes hing Done - Said The One / The Only tHING Must be Done Head-Cock / Mine IN Your Hole Whole Hell Hill UP DOWN / I Strobe Stroke Strike I Tunnel-FUN-Funnel / I Fuck U My Bitch-Witch-Will U B My Filling My Fulling My Fleshing My Funnel My Frantic Fresh Frought Fiery Fried Friend?!? / Uhhhhhhh Upper End Down Ownnnn Spear I Queer-Quaint Quilled Quarted Quary Maury Merry May Harry!!




                              I Spear Spread Head I'm Yes / Ahhhh
                              He Hea Head My Nuts My Helmet / R
                              ed Sped Hungry Wanting B Fed! / We
                              d 2 Idea Wed 2 Pulse Imp / My Pull-Of
                              -Pulse Mine Head Embed! / With Every
                              Yes hing Done - Said The One / The On
                              ly tHING Must be Done Head-Cock / M
                              ine IN Your Hole Whole Hell Hill UP D
                              OWN / I Strobe Stroke Strike I Tunnel-F
                              UN-Funnel / I Fuck U My Bitch-Witch-
                              Will U B My Filling My Fulling My Fle
                              shing My Funnel My Frantic Fresh Frou
                              ght Fiery Fried Friend?!? / Uhhhhhhh Up
                              per End Down Ownnnn Spear I Queer-Q
                              uaint Quilled Quarted Quary Maury Merr
                              y May Harry!!

No comments: