Friday, December 12, 2014

Oh My God I'm Rubbing My Cock / Through My Pants Under My Terry My Rob Clot Obe / Me Under My Spiel Spell Man Rub Circ / Mo Mots Motions Come 2 Me Baby Fings Counter My Me Own Clock Cock Hock Ru Rub Da Motions Warm Mine / R Arm So Da ouche ouch Love IT Aaaahhhhhhhhh ALL So / Rub A Dub Hub Hand-Fingers Press So My Ar Rou Rous Usal MUCH SO! Mmmmmmmm Circle Game 2 Rub 2 He Hea Eat My Groi Grow My Groin !



                                Oh My God I'm Rubbing My Cock /
                                Through My Pants Under My Terry
                                My Rob Clot Obe / Me Under My S
                                piel Spell Man  Rub Circ / Mo Mots
                                Motions Come 2 Me Baby Fings Cou
                                nter My Me Own Clock Cock Hock R
                                u Rub Da Motions Warm Mine / R Ar
                                m So Da ouche ouch Love IT Aaaahh
                                hhhhhhh ALL So / Rub A Dub Hub H
                                and-Fingers Press So My Ar Rou Rous
                                Usal MUCH SO! Mmmmmmmm Circ
                                le Game 2 Rub 2 He Hea Eat My Groi
                                Grow My Groin !


                                Full-Ma Man Groin Roin Roan Rome
                                Ohhhh Man Want Woman Wanna Sta
                                an Show off Be Boat be Brand Be Ra
                                Ran Rand And Pat Pam Patty Part Si
                                Now So Arty So Spa Spar Part Party
                                Smar Mar Merry Me Cherr So Cheery
                                Cherry Not Be So Square Dive Saute
                                Star Be Stripped Striped Poke Poked
                                Pants Panties 2 Stroke Toke Take Yea
                                B Bisquits Paws Wit IT Make My Coy
                                So Snake-Coiled Flesh Flash Flair Yea
                                Out-OUT No More Pout Cum Out Play!

No comments: