Friday, December 26, 2014

eyes quest i on you on us ?!? you turn your butt back to me i sniff you think i it sniff not knowing or caring if i wond eye r first if you wipe it well?!?! i sniff for your silence, we connect not!

Eyes mine quest I on you / you turn your back on me u do my due?!? /I quest'll on you in this question /  big question big big big so not / us both in knots questioning overtly ahhh / openly not ?!?! / care you @ all ? / I am scAred to know  / knowing for real and not just imagining / for real living in day real whirl whirl world! / so scary scary tear torn tarry / do not tarry do not,wait b merry married / I quest I turn back all me all my  / 2 earth to back.be
'S birth / so many birthdays missed chances / so many birthdays 2 celebrate / do you trust or be selfish protective / simple to berate orchestrate me us outta picture / off this stage no trust / I , we must all be one big bus bussed off as nothing but busts! You turn your back is it disdain ? / am I just one big bloody blemish blame ?  You turn silent I sniff / you think I sniff at your butt ?1? / but dear friend I sniff at the silence our disconnect / I wonder why? I cry you up up clam / you tease me I in black dress ... you are disgusted that I do not check first at your wipe?!? ....dear, I sniff because we do not quite connect. I am so sad for that. I fight so bad for that! You stub,I am stubborn, I am in some way yeah, re so born so torn scorn scorn sooner by you you you. Knock knock? Plea this be friend to poet friend, just danced it you eve you Lyn, d...dampened you, just trust me a bit now and let me in. Let us write and celebrate the power of written and broke in two or more words, crags tags so many man woman children monuments! Spit files. Saracens
, loves laments, lessons learned,  but most mostly tries tries tries test test tests once again!

No comments: