Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Chests My Breasts My Laps Are 4 U Love My! / My Arms My Lips My Nips Demme Ips Pokes / Fleshed Pens Ipple 4 U 2 Su So Si Oui Suck / Arms Mine Tuck U Round ...


                                 


                                                      My Chests My Breasts My Laps
                                                      Are 4 U Love My! / My Arms My                                                                                                             Lips My Nips Demme Ips Pokes /
                                                      Fleshed Pens  Ipple 4 U 2 Su So Si
                                                      Oui Suck / Arms Mine Tuck U  Round .

                                                      Now Santa Ahora Navidad Oui Noel
                                           
                                                      I Live I Lend I Bend My Self 2 U
                                                      Give Back Of Myself 2 U My Loves
                                                      For Hard-So Have I Loved U If Ohh
                                                      In Only My Dreams Many Fantas
                                                      Man-Woman Male-Female I From U
       

                                                      Have So Much Taken So Much U Me
                                                      Have I Been Granted Have My Dream
                                                      Reams-Of-DReams Vivs So Many Ids
                                                      So Much Livs Gives I U From Go Got
                                                      Thank You 4 Your Riding Long Me

                                                      Wide-Eyed Gayed-Pride Female-Incred
                                                      Reds 2 Blues 2 Blasts 2 Bloats I Have
                                                      Pushed Through My Own Dreams My
                                                      Selfs-Elfs Demme Sel-Hel-Fie-Foe-Fis
                                                      Ish Mish My Mash My Musts A Must

                                                      A Might A Merry A 2 U Haps-Per Qui
                                                      - From Me - Quite Con Conned So Tra
                                                      Au - oohhhhhhh Quite Contrary What
                                                      B You me Of Ask Motives Mine Be?!?

                                                      Just To Play Just To Push Friend My
                                                      Ship Through Talk Through Gab Yeah
                                                      ON Into UP Into Upon Ahhh All Long
                                                      Along U Till U Stope Me Till U Resp
                                                      Po Pond Not More Any!?!? What Do I
   

                                                      U Give Pause To B Worried Not Hurried!

                                                      N Yet By Push As I So Must We Do @
                                                      Ahhh Attain Level New True Trust Yeah
                                                      Make Most R Gut Guts Butts All X-Plo
                                                      High-Low 2 Kingdom Cum Come 2 As
                                                      Other Of Ask What Do We Want Commit?

                                                   

No comments: