Wednesday, December 17, 2014

How Is It That Your Mobile / Is Still Green?!? Are You Still Up Love? it's Almost 4 : 19 AM? I Am Hard Not Brittle . You Will Certainly No





                                   How Is It That Your Mobile / Is Still Green?!?
                                   Are You Still Up Love? it's Almost 4 : 19 AM?
                                   I Am Hard Not Brittle . You Will Certainly No
                                   Not be My Downfall For You R Already More
                                   So Very Very You Vary I Vary U R Quite Con
                                   Yes Trare Auuuuuu So Contare My Love My
                                   Fondness My Fair 4 U Have Gripped Yeah U
                                   So Words Yours Grope Me Grind Me Grsit Me
                                   Mosoltof Mistletoe Mighty Misses Ma'Aam Y
                                   Yes mire And Miff As 2 Most Certain Milf Me
                                   Muscle And Muffle And Mistify Magnify Me
                                   I Grow In Leaps I Grin In My Shared U With
                                   So Now R's Mighty Madness! NO : I Cannot
                                   Bills Pay Yet No Money 2 Go Round Just My
                                   Warm Ramp Of Amp Amped Har Hard Ard B
                                   My Words My Acts My Actions Loud-2-X-Pl
                                   Plode Soon Passion Plus My Pleen-Ness My
                                   Preen-Ness My In-U-NOW! Supleen-Ness M
                                   No Equal 2 U U So Brute So Frank So Freshly
                                   Firmly So U 2 me Do Pin U Do Point I Do 2
                                   U Stick Glad Not Sad I Do Push I U Do Bad
                                   I Into You Yeah On ON Onto U I Am ON! Y
                                   Do Not Me OFF Fend Do Not Be Away Send
                                   I'm Now On The Mend I Am Yeah 'Bout 2 S
                                   Pend-Sssssss Now Not Waiting Your Approv
                                   Al All Not Needing Your 4-Give-Me-More
                                   Ness-Ness-NESS, I'm Sure 2 B Quite Da Mess!
                                  Just Push me Off Far Ahhh Away! Off 2 Da
                                  Side We R Paths Sure Just Did Collide Wow
                                  What The Ride U Can Yeah U May B Rid Of
                                  Me Now I Am 2 Spend To Live Not e Regret
                                 The Fact That We Have met R Minds Have B
                                 Fed Been Braised Not Burnt Bruised Brand Is
                                 Ished Not Bungled Banged Not Busted In My
                                 Brute Root Red Riding I Pulled Off Your Ho
                                 Hoo Hood Just As A Man-Poet Needing So
                                 Should Not 2 ALL Your Liking U Only Like
                                 me Parts Like To Lick Round Parts Of A Pop
                                Op Op Opsicle You Feed On The Parts Me-Of
                                That You Like I move Forth In U I Am So Sis
                                You 2 B Me With Sist Fist Bliss Blist istent Y!
                                I Am Blood-Of-Flesh-Red A Hot My Heat M
                                My Now Can't Miss A Be bea Beat Till Spill
                                U I So Raedily MADLY Now Fill Ohhh 2 U
                                Over Into So Deliciously Ahora Agora Spill
                                U me-Of Soon 2 Have Your Fill 2 Over Your
                                Sill I Like-Am Your Rod Your ool-Man-Fool
                                Frantic Fraught Fragile Fragrant Manly Pill
                                You me Take U Me Out Spit Spat We Do Fi
                                We Do Foe We be Like Freinds Final 'n Each
                                Of Other Yeah One Another B So Come One
                                As Cum Now Soon I Must I Will I Want I
                                Kneed Muscle Hot On My Third On My Last
                                Leg I Spend I Spread I Spring A Tigger A T
                                Iger They Call me Eve Vel Lyn Tony The T
                                T Tie Untied Unleashed Rambunctious Tiger!
         

No comments: