Thursday, December 18, 2014

He Da The ( PB no give underwhelmm the cloud looming over a heart that was stolen no0000000000 my chest/soaked in something super fucking potent/ wild shit I don't know but I'm sitting here choking/thinking I really Ready Am For Pussy Yeah / Be Beat B ON Cha Har Char Lar Larg Large / ONE Big Bit Suck ON I Cat At So @ Catharge / CHARGE! Thurs. Dec 1th, 2014




 Ready Am For Pussy Yeah /

                                  Be Beat B ON Cha Har Char Lar
                                  Larg Large / ONE Big Bit Suck
                                  ON I Cat At So @ Catharge / CH
                                  ARGE!

                                 Thurs. Dec 1th, 2014


                                 He Da The Pulse 4 Pussy Yeah



                               
                                 Haste Waste Yeah Into U Wais
                                 Ha Hard U Waist Wist Want Da
                                 Div Da Den IN Dends UP UP S
                                 Ohhhhhhh So Shove Make Your
                                 Ends Part Divide No Means No
                                 Wanting Conquer Da Piece Oh A
                                 Ass Puss Da Cock In Skin Dow
                                 Ow Down 2 Da Her Boots Kiss
                                 Cars Cart Kitten U I We ALL Sm
                                 Mitt Mitten I be U By Bits All Me
                                 Bitten @ Toast To Not Boast No
                                 Not Roast Yet I Do You Slip IN
                                 Almost Toast U Make Me SO Da
                                 Horned Yeah Horny Hairied My
                                 Hairs On-End Nostril Flaired I So
                                 Whinnie I Wan Wanna BOP So
                                 POP U Your Space I Make 4 R
                                 Ace 2 Cum DI-Solve DisAPpear
                                 Wit-OW-Out A Visible Trace No
                                 Trick No Stub Just Rub-Ah-Dub
                                 DUB!

No comments: