Sunday, November 30, 2014

What's Your Intention ?!? You Femmes Females Senoras Mademoiselles Think Only One Thing , No Two Things When You Spy An Homme, Male. Senor, Monsieur : He Wants-Intends 2 Fuck Me, How May I Let Him Then Make Him MIne, My Puppet, Form Him Into My Mind's Eye Vision?!?




                                What's Your Intention ?!?
                                You Femmes Females Sen
                                oras Mademoiselles Think
                                Only One Thing , No Two T
                                hings When You Spy An Ho
                                mme, Male. Senor, Monsieur
                                : He Wants-Intends 2 Fuck M
                                e, How May I Let Him Then M
                                ake Him Mine, My Puppet, For
                                m Him Into My Mind's Eye Vis
                                ion?!? Get Him In My Vise?! N
                                Not Just Knot Him Not Him Ad
                                No Non Certainly Not Advise H!

                                We're Programmed R Bodies R
                                So Thus Wired, He Heh Heh, No
                                Joke Ladies This Bloke Me My
                                Sell Myself ( ?!?! ) No, Not Yet
                                I Wanna Know I Want To Hold
                                Mmmmmm Man-Woman Many
                                A Femme A Senora A Madame,

                               I Like U Older I Like That I Feel
                               B Act Can Move Makes B So Bo
                               In-My-Old Yeah Be Bust Bolder!
                               Roll My Boulder Thump By Thun
                               Hun-4-U Thunder Pump Plunder
                               Rip Tip Top Ease Tease Plus My
                               Spa Pace Place My Man An So V
                               Very Special Cave My Man's Cave!

No comments: