Wednesday, November 26, 2014




                             Give Me Your Load I Can Fee
                            Eel Yours I Squee Quee Ueel!
                            You Jet You Son U In Yeah J
                            Jizz Iss Is Some Izzum Yum 2
                            Tou Ouch 2 ouch My Tum I Fee
                            Reel You me My Plu Lu Lug M
                            Hole Mine Whole Do Load N
L
                           Lock Seal My Meet My Meat Mi
                           2 Sigh 2 Fly 2 La La Land My
                           Hang Hung Hanger My Slam La
                           Lamb Samb Pamb Ma'aamed By
                           Let Me Carry Now Your Fine S
                           Load Laodes As You Mine Ass
                           Now 2 Loaded Boarded Sordided

                           Filled Flung Sung Spung Your
                           Load Has Flown Multips Tim Ti
                           Me Times Down My Poop My S
                           Shout Mad Pass Excite Wit My En
                           End's @ Wit's End At Cocks' End
                           Mend Fend Me Best Penit Bend 2
                           Cock Ass Meet meats Fleash Firm

                           Soft You Stab I Squirm U Me Perm!

No comments: