Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So Striking, You Have My Attention, Your Words, What They Conjure For Me ... 11/27/2014 Happy hanksgiving Flow-Da-Ti-TIQ-Tique In Ya!

  • Anthony Quinn So striking, you have my attention, your words, what they conjure for me, the questions they raise, the life, the pictures , the scenarios you paint, tu es un vrai artiste mon amie, tu parles Francais? Oui, je le crois. J'aime les trois fotos ici. I do like these three photos and love and hate at the same time the deep shadows that they are shaded in too deeply to revela but the tall, sleek, svelte and stunning silhouettes, the movement, the iphone disturbs me, what is it about that as you hold it that inspires or concerns or effects or directs you?
  • Anthony Quinn I response here I flow . I tick I tiq tiqu Iqu tique in as gentle, no swift tick-to-tock-to-beam-me-up-by Jove, by Scott! Share the truth the kernels of observations, the thought that roses and rose here from feelings in the plain, the raw, the real flow of a person's emotions that have grappled and seen certain connections, truths and trials , trails of tries and fails and succeeds, you have shared pieces of your life, of your escapades, of your witnessing of life around you that you have both been active and sometimes also, I imagine and keen observer in. Bravo. Happy Thanksgiving Flow I U Do Not Critique Love Your Mystique, your Will So willing to share and reveal and poke and prick and pun and point and partake in the mystery and the magic and the glory and all else that life surely is! Cheers!! 11/27/ 2014

No comments: