Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm On A Real Floe Yeah Can Say Truth / I Do So These Momes Memes Oui Si / I So Do 2 Outside 2 U To Others / In My Reach / 4 Them I Do So Real It's Pain Not To / sO wITH a TOuch Of Reck A Bit Of Less Caution I Am May So IT B Careless Though I Care Deal-Great! Find In Others A Balm A Baste A Ta TAS Taste No Real Waste / Wanna Me-2 tHEM Hug By Their Waist / Feel Some A Sense Of Haste / Do Not Wanna Be In My Mind Chaste / Yea, Having Sex Not The Deal / In Mind In My Penis YES Big DEal/ But In My Soul My Thoughts My Senses Not THE Big Deal / I Just Wanna CloseHold Another Warm Human Being 'N Feel The Human-Man-Woman-Humane-Hum-Hum-Humble-Hearted Bond!




                                I'm On A Real Floe Yeah Can Say Truth /
                                I Do So These Momes Memes Oui Si / I S
                                o Do 2 Outside 2 U To Others / In My Rea
                                ch / 4 Them I Do So Real It's Pain Not To /
                                sO wITH a TOuch Of Reck A Bit Of Less
                                Caution I Am May So IT B Careless Though
                                I Care Deal-Great! Find In Others A Balm A
                                Baste A Ta TAS Taste No Real Waste / Wan
                                na Me-2 tHEM Hug By Their Waist / Feel So
                                me A Sense Of Haste / Do Not Wanna Be In
                                My Mind Chaste / Yea, Having Sex Not The
                                Deal / In Mind In My Penis YES Big DEal/
                                But In My Soul My Thoughts My Senses Not
                                THE Big Deal / I Just Wanna CloseHold Anot
                                 her Warm Human Being 'N Feel The Human-
                                 Man-Woman-Humane-Hum-Hum-Humble-
                                 Hearted Bond!

No comments: