Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sure-Not-May-Babe-Abe-Mabe- Shirley I'm Amazed / To Discover 2 Perhaps recover 2 X Plore Exlode My Mind My Eye's Load / I Flow I Glow I Extol I You Read Eye You Aye You / Pics 'N Words Yours So Me Make Inside Implode / How Be IT So ?!? I Do Judge Imps Of My 'Pressions / Of You Do Not So Quick So Fast / Do Did Then Not Convey My Reactions Inside To Those So Sudden Judging The Outsides / My Mind's My Feelings , My Emotions, My Brains' Man-Boy-Male Ohhhhh SO : Many Brutal Beasts Of Beastly Aghs Aghasts Over-Rides As All I Want / Wanted Then To Hop-Hitch Da Dis Bitch This Woman's Flow Hi Hello Low Dow Down I'm So Down Wit Dat / Wanting Nothing More 'N To Hop On Her Words / Take her By The Hand, Em So Bra Ra Rah Race Her / tray Trace Out-In Line-Sketch-Fetch-Face Her With First Mine Fingers As If To Draw Her Close / To know Her To Bet On Better Her Know Now/ Waste Not Wait Not Waist Hold / Be So Braze So Raisin So Ripe Rip Razen To Inspire Each / 2 Enjoy Company Of Other 'n Explore Galore !



Where is this all coming from ?!? Gotta love it, I do! So!!!!

                                   Sure-Not-May-Babe-Abe-Mabe- Shirley
                                   I'm Amazed / To Discover 2 Perhaps rec
                                   over 2 X Plore Exlode My Mind My Eye's
                                   Load / I Flow I Glow I Extol I You Read E
                                   ye You Aye You / Pics 'N Words Yours So
                                   Me Make Inside Implode / How Be IT So ?
                                   !? I Do Judge Imps Of My 'Pressions / Of Y
                                   ou Do Not So Quick So Fast / Do Did Then
                                   Not Convey My Reactions Inside To Those
                                   So Sudden Judging The Outsides / My Mind's
                                   My Feelings , My Emotions, My Brains' Man-
                                   Boy-Male Ohhhhh SO : Many Brutal Beasts O
                                   f Beastly Aghs Aghasts Over-Rides As All I W
                                   ant / Wanted Then To Hop-Hitch Da Dis Bitch
                                  This Woman's Flow Hi Hello Low Dow Down I'
                                   m So Down Wit Dat / Wanting Nothing More 'N
                                  To Hop On Her Words / Take her By The Hand,
                                  Em So Bra Ra Rah Race Her / tray Trace Out-In
                                  Line-Sketch-Fetch-Face Her With First Mine Fin
                                  gers As If To Draw Her Close / To know Her To
                                  Bet On Better Her Know Now/ Waste Not Wait
                                  Not Waist Hold / Be So Braze So Raisin So Ripe
                                  Rip Razen To Inspire Each / 2 Enjoy Company O
                                  f Other 'n  Explore Galore !
                                  You're No Bitch I Do Know It So, Please Forgive
                                  It's The Lady Da Female Da Girl In You B So G
                                  Gee Grand I Do Grin I Do Glad I Do So Groan!

No comments: