Saturday, November 15, 2014

So Whore Hor Ore Orn So me Mast My Mus My me Must My Scrot My Scratch Batch Gnatch!




                                             So Whore Hor Ore Orn So
                                             Me mast My Mus My Me
                                             Must My Scrot My THRU
                                             My Scratch Batch Gnatch
                                             i Gnish I Gnash I Mash Mi
                                             Mish My All My Thru My
                                             So Through THRUSH i dO
                                             Pole I Piss i Pass My Pist I
                                             SO : Pistol Pasture pander
                                             I Go The Length I So Do D
                                             Dew My best I Lose My Pos
                                             Ost ostle My Peer My Make
                                             I Master I Mister I Misses I
                                             Make Da Row Round Hounds!
                                             How Howl Hore Whore I So
                                             See Seal C Sea Shell I Shelve
                                             My THist My Brist My Round!

No comments: