Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wab Wan A So Wanna Fuck Khim I Di Do No Spin Im I'm So Dru Drun Run Runk I Am!


 

                                           I Wanna Fuck Khim Da Dats
                                           ALL I Wanna Do 2 Her No
                                           Npw Fuck 2 Mix My Spu Pu
                                           Un Unk Gunk My Mix My B
                                           Be  A Bun Bunk run Un Unk
                                          My R Cm R Bin Bined Bunked!

                                          I'm So Drun Run Uned NOW!!!!!

                                          ON Soar Sore Sorrow I Do Have
                                          2 Get Ohhh SO Ove Ovah Vah
                                          Da Blue My Bloo Loo Lood Is
                                          Emot Ot Otios Otion Like Ba B
                                          Bad Oceons Of Wrong 4 Me Now
                                          Feels Ells So Eeling Angst SO :
                                          Level B Bev Hell Hev No So Dey
                                          Have Stay So Long Ohhh Well
                                          I Am Not Welcome They Are Not


                                         GO WAY Away Not Stay More
                                         Longer Here Me With More Ple
                                         Lease Run Out Be Gone Be No
                                         Memer No Ember Be Not In Me
                                         Feels Mt Thoughts My Haunts N
             
                                        Free Final Freeze Me If Need Be
                                        Knead Me Bah Back Life 2 When
                 
                                        All Done All Dis Hiss Ap-2-Take
                                        One Way No Not Eve Ada M Re-
                                        Not Turn I U Do Feesl Emots Da
                                        Memors Deeze-Louise Thoughts
                           
                                       Now 2 Embers Agor Ahora Burn!
  

No comments: