Friday, November 28, 2014

Venga Viens Viernes Ver Vair Var Bl Loo Verga My Mine All Soft Silk Mine Con Migo Mi Amigo My Please Pleasure My Stone Blood Leisure I Lease I Reel I Lease I My U I Hope 2 Too Soo SO : Soon Boom Boom POP! Fizz, Yeah YES Jizz Pleasure Feather Weather Skin's Mine Bent ill Ilt IltedUP 2 Tow Ow War Wards U My rees Your Branch Your True-Blue Hot-Red Pink-Puss Kiss 'N Naked Only Your Boots Into Onto Up Out Onto Ohhh Ove So : Over Into ALL : Rouse-You-Me Now I Take You I Find My Eye Of Bull's Meal 2 Insert Some Measure Of My Pleasure!




                               

Venga Viens Viernes Ver Vair Var Bl Loo Verga My Mine All Soft Silk Mine Con Migo Mi Amigo My Please Pleasure My Stone Blood Leisure I Lease I Reel I Lease I My U I Hope 2 Too Soo SO : Soon Boom Boom POP! Fizz, Yeah YES Jizz Pleasure Feather Weather Skin's Mine Bent ill Ilt IltedUP 2 Tow Ow War Wards U My rees Your Branch Your True-Blue Hot-Red Pink-Puss Kiss 'N Naked Only Your Boots Into Onto Up Out Onto Ohhh Ove So : Over Into ALL : Rouse-You-Me Now I Take You I Find My Eye Of Bull's Meal 2 Insert Some Measure Of My Pleasure!


No comments: